Click to email me any questions that you may have regarding real estate or Horry County. I will do my absolute best to answer your question and if I don't know I will find and ask a professional who will help me answer it for you. Please note that any questions that are asked of me, using this link, may be used as a blog topic. However, the information of the person who asked will be kept private.

Monday, December 29, 2008

I am Crystal Nixon with Weichert, Realtors-Southern Coast. This company is based out of Myrtle Beach, SC. But I do focus more towards the Conway, Loris & Longs areas. If you have any real estate needs or just some questions please do not hesitate to contact me:

Crystal Nixon
Cell: 843.742.1691
Office: 843.903.4443
Fax: 843.903.3336
Email: cnixon@southern-coast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment