Click to email me any questions that you may have regarding real estate or Horry County. I will do my absolute best to answer your question and if I don't know I will find and ask a professional who will help me answer it for you. Please note that any questions that are asked of me, using this link, may be used as a blog topic. However, the information of the person who asked will be kept private.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Featured Listing: Condo in River Oaks


This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in River Oaks, is my first featured listing, and is also one of my own listings.

It is a 3rd floor unit, with gorgeous views of the golf course from its screened in balcony. If you are looking for condos in the area, I recommend checking this one out here.

And as always, if you have ANY questions about real estate feel free to contact me, and I will answer them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment