Click to email me any questions that you may have regarding real estate or Horry County. I will do my absolute best to answer your question and if I don't know I will find and ask a professional who will help me answer it for you. Please note that any questions that are asked of me, using this link, may be used as a blog topic. However, the information of the person who asked will be kept private.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hard Rock Park

The Sun News has an article that they posted on Tuesday about another bid for Hard Rock Park being submitted.

I have read several different comments on various articles and forums about Hard Rock Park that many people are dubious about what will happen with the park. Honestly, I don't think anyone will know until it has officially switched hands, but I feel that if it is done correctly that it has the potential to be a great amusement park and to hopefully bring in a few more jobs and help the economy some.

What are your thoughts on the park? I invite you to share, discuss, and question in the comments or by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment