Click to email me any questions that you may have regarding real estate or Horry County. I will do my absolute best to answer your question and if I don't know I will find and ask a professional who will help me answer it for you. Please note that any questions that are asked of me, using this link, may be used as a blog topic. However, the information of the person who asked will be kept private.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Interesting Blog I Came Across

I came across a blog called Habitat for Humanity of Horry County. Since I've been talking a bit about flipping properties in here, I wanted to share the information they have on a new program called the Deconstruction Program. Which is a great way to give back while you are flipping a property or just doing some updating/remodeling. They handle the removal of reusable building items and sell it in their Resale Store.

If this is something that you would be interested in you should visit their blog to get more information here.

Also if you know anyone who is remodeling or doing deconstruction of some sort, please pass this information along!

No comments:

Post a Comment