Click to email me any questions that you may have regarding real estate or Horry County. I will do my absolute best to answer your question and if I don't know I will find and ask a professional who will help me answer it for you. Please note that any questions that are asked of me, using this link, may be used as a blog topic. However, the information of the person who asked will be kept private.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pending Sales rose in Dec.

In comparison to Dec. 2007, Dec. 2008 showed a 2.1% rise in pending home sales. This may not seem like much, but compared to Nov. 2008 it is a 6.3% rise. Hopefully this is a sign of what our economy may start to do in the following months. To read more about the Pending Home Sales rising view CNN's article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment